What You’ll Learn
- Critical data protection concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer data protection expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish data protection practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt data protection issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor data protection into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate data protection issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
Who This Course Is For:
- Individuals who need an understanding of the principles of information privacy in technology and those interested in pursuing CIPT certification, including.
- Data Protection Officers
- IT Managers and Administrators
- Records Managers
- System Developers
- Security specialist
- Anyone who builds and develops IT systems
This course provides introductions to cyber security, including definitions, elements, standards, and threats/vulnerabilities, as well as introductions to cyber security management and governance, including frameworks, controls, cryptography, and identity and access management.
Delivery Format: Virtual Learning Duration 5 Days