What You’ll Learn
- How To understand critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Become familiar with consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- Bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- Establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- Pre-empt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- Factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- Communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
Who This Course Is For:
Data privacy individuals in IT, security, engineering, software engineering, data management or audit job roles. Whether you work in the public or private sector, data privacy skills are quickly becoming a must-have—and that’s a great opportunity for you.
- No prerequisites, but we recommend all potential takers to read the Privacy Certification Handbook prior to attending.
Gain an in-depth knowledge of security governance; risk management and compliance; security program development and management; and security incident management.
This Certified course is designed specifically for information security professionals who are preparing.
Delivery Format: Virtual Learning Duration 5 Days